Call For Papers
1st Borneo International Conference 2021 (BIC 2021)
1st-2nd June 2021, Sarawak, Borneo Malaysia.
Website, Registration & Submission:
Welcome to BIC 2021 in Kuching, Sarawak Borneo Malaysia. Organized by Majmuah aspires to provide a stage for scholars and professionals to generate forum on the current local and global issues, address solutions to the problems exchange and share knowledge and information, establish relationships and find global partners for future collaboration.
BIC 2021 welcomes all prospective participants/authors from multiple research disciplines to submit original and unpublished works for publication and presentation at the conference. All submissions are subjected to peer review before an acceptance decision is made.
SCOPE & SUB-THEMES
The topics involve various multiple disciplines related (but not limited) to the themes and sub-themes as follow:
1. Business: Accounting, Auditing, Banking, Corporate Culture, Customer Relationship, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, E-Commerce, Economics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Finance, Management, Marketing, Mergers and Acquisitions.
2. Culture: Knowledge, Beliefs, Arts, Laws, Customs, Capabilities and Habits, Civilization, Lifestyles, Way of Life, Tradition, Heritage and Values
3. Economy: Econometrics and Empirical Economics, Theoretical and Applied Statistics and Demography, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, including Monetary Theory, International Economics, Public Economics and Regulation, Business Economics and Industrial Organization, Economic History and History of Economic Theory
4. Education: Technical and Vocational Study, Distance Education, E-learning, Higher Education, Interdisciplinary Studies, Islamic Studies, Lifelong Learning, Teaching and Learning
5. Engineering: Architecture, Bioinformatics, Biomedical, Biotechnology, Data Analytics, Energy, Engineering, Nanotechnology, Polymers and Plastics, Renewable Energy, Robotics, Space, Environment and Aviation Technology, Transport, Energy Policy, Energy Development and Usage and Transport Technology
6. Finance: Corporate Finance, International Finance, Financial Intermediation Financial Markets, Behavioral Finance, Empirical Investments, Theoretical Asset Pricing
7. Health: Alternative Health, Cardiology, Dentistry Dermatology, Disability and Rehabilitation, Family, Medicine, Food Safety, Gastroenterology, Gerontology, Health, Infectious Diseases, Medical Ethics Medicine and Medical Science, Neurology, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Oncology, Palliative Care, Pharmacy, Psychiatry, Public Health, Radiology, Reproductive Medicine and Women's Health, Social Work, Surgery
8. Inter-Disciplinary: Children and Youth, Communications and Media, Complex Systems, Conflict resolution, Creativity, Culture, Disaster Management, Discourse, Film studies, Gender studies, Globalization, HIV/AIDS, Human Rights, Identity, Interdisciplinary studies, LGBT Studies, Leadership, Memory, Multidisciplinary Studies, Poverty, Public Policy, Security, Sexuality and eroticism, Spirituality, Sport science, Sustainable development, Tourism, Urban studies, Violence, Women's studies
9. Law: Justice, Legal Studies
10. Management: Performance Levels Management, Organizational Growth, Turnover and Profits, Market Share, Leadership; Employee Turnover, Employee Development and Training, Business Sustainability, Customer Service, Business Innovation, Business Technology, Customer Relationship, Products and Services, Stakeholders, Vision, Mission and Objectives
11. Mathematics and Statistics: Mathematics and Statistics
12. Physical and life Sciences: Agriculture, Aquaculture, Archaeology, Astronomy, Biodiversity, Biology, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Ecology, Environment, GIS, Genetics, Meteorology, Oceanography, Physics, Soil, Waste Management, Water
13. Social Science and Humanities: Anthropology, Arts, History, Cultural History, Humanities, Language, Literature, Local Government, Music, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Religious Studies, Social Sciences and Sociology
14. Supply Chain: Enterprise Resource Planning, Global Trade, Inventory Management, Retail, Risk Management, Sales & Operations Planning, Sourcing & Procurement, Supply Chain Optimization, and All Supply Chain
15. Sustainability: Carbon Footprint, Climate Change, Green Buildings, Green Economy/Technology, Energy, Materials, Waste & Recycling, Social Sustainability, Sustainability in Higher Education
16. Technology: Artificial Intelligence, Computer software and applications, Computing, Data Mining, Information Technology, Internet and WWW, Networking, Robotics, Social Media, Systems Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems and Information Technology
17. Tourism: Tourism Management, Tourism Business, Tourism Study, Hospitality, Health Care, Hotel Management, Restaurant, Food and Beverages
Researchers from other disciplines are also encouraged to submit and present their manuscripts.
• English / Malay
All accepted papers will be published in conference e-Proceeding (with eISBN) and refereed journals within one (1) month and three (3) months respectively from the conference date.